Senior Program Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
*As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.*
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Senior Program Manager, Special Projects and Go to Market Launch
Location: Alpharetta, GA or remote
Senior Program Manager will have overall responsibility for managing the Revenue Cycle Management Go to Market (GTM) Launch activities and other special projects. This strategic leader will be responsible for partnering with other leaders to successfully bring products to market. Working with Product Managers, this role will contribute to the development of a GTM Launch Methodology and execute on launching new products and releases. This individual will help identify and manage to well-defined productivity metrics, and continually drive efficiency in completing launch activities. This includes but is not limited to pricing, contracting, marketing, implementation process, revenue recognition, support activities, and pilot/early adopter management.
- Manage launch program to bring new releases/capabilities to market.
- Coordinate with internal teams to create launch plan including specific responsibilities of each team, release schedule, program milestones and deliverables, terms of acceptance, etc.
- Develop strong and trusted relationship with stakeholders and customers through timely and accurate communications.
- Work closely with customers in understanding pilot/early adopter requirements and issues for successfully bringing product to market.
- Inform stakeholders on business execution processes, marketing/sales procedures, etc.
- Facilitate meetings, calls, follow-ups and other communications with stakeholders and management throughout the launch process.
- Coordinate, execute, track and deliver various launch programs from initiation through completion.
- Analyze project metrics to determine program success factors.
- Schedule program quality reviews to meet business expectations.
- Ensure timely delivery of products and services to market as committed.
- Identify and resolve operational and services related issues to GTM activities.
- Assess risks of program so as to develop and execute risk and contingency management plans as needed.
- Inform senior management and stakeholders on program status, schedules and key issues on regular basis.
- Work with business team in contract renewals, extensions, and scope change activities.
- Improve key aspects of the GTM program to creatively address complex problems.
- Acts as management liaison with other groups within Change Healthcare Sales, Account Management, Business Operations, Support, Engineering etc., to ensure they are fully informed of services processes/requirements and appropriate service levels are in place.
- Acts as an executive customer sponsor for pilot/early adopters.
- Additional projects, tasks, and responsibilities assigned as required.
- Managing multiple initiatives and deadlines simultaneously.
- 6+ years project implementation or program management experience
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role required.
- Demonstrated operational leadership experience in a high-tech company.
- Thorough understanding of GTM processes and methodology.
- Experience in leading cross functional teams in a matrix environment, as well as working directly with customers.
- Background in the implementation of RCM and healthcare workflow products
- Strong Understanding of healthcare workflow and revenue cycle
- Project management & change management experience.
- Ability to lead methodology development and implementation across a services organization
- Strong interpersonal, communication, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated track record of partnering with customer C-suite.
- Proven ability to proactively devise and implement new processes or resources.
- Project sponsorship/customer relationship management.
- Knowledge of healthcare/hospital workflow.
- Leadership experience, preferably with large teams.
- Exceptional project management skills including project/resource scheduling.
- Analytic and metrics-oriented thinking.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Strategic thinking.
- Ability to influence others both internally and externally.
- Ability to absorb a broad range of information and create effective solutions.
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Process methodology experience.
Education / Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business or related field preferred.
- Environment – Office environment, up to 60% travel required to provide on-site support.
- Physical Requirements – Sitting, standing, walking, and using key board.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.