Speech Language Pathologist - PRN - N Berwick, ME
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
North Berwick, ME 03901
Speech Language Pathologist – PRN – N Berwick, ME (330778-501F )
We are currently recruiting for a Speech-Language Pathologist to work per diem for our company. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a team of dedicated health care professionals that pride themselves in providing quality patient care. Our facilities have a prominent reputation in the community for providing excellent rehabilitation services.
Play an important part in helping our residents to recover and feel better about themselves by providing therapy to maximize speech, language, cognitive and swallowing abilities.
- Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Document resident care in accordance with Peoplefirst, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct resident’s family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
- Valid and state license or equivalent, in Speech/Language Pathology at the Clinical level in the state(s) where services are rendered.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Drug Free Workplace