Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Saco, ME 04072
Operates all twisting, winding, and braiding machines.
• Responsible for retrieving and following an electronic schedule on a daily basis.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment by following 6S standards.
• Operate the machine according to specific process documentation.
• Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks independently.
• Ability to identify problems with products and/or machinery and report it immediately.
• Maintain paperwork to ensure inventory and production schedules are up to date.
• Follow machine specific preventive maintenance schedules.
• Performs quality control functions by inspecting, identifying and reporting variances in yarn quality.
• Other duties as assigned.