Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04104
Challenge your problem-solving side as a Business Analyst with a respected company. The open position available from Robert Half Technology will involve turning customer requirements into plans of action that address those needs. To be successful in this Business Analyst role, you should be a self-starter who combines a strong technical understanding with excellent communication and social skills. This full-time Business Analyst will work in the Portland, Maine area.
What you get to do every day
- Collaborate with development and QA teams to test and implement new corrections and improvements
- Handle analysis and review of business, technical, and functional specifications
- Collaborate with development team to invent and analyze product specifications to meet business goals
- Develop customer-focused documentation for software solutions
- Develop creative and highly usable solutions for new product requirements
- Produce comprehensive user stories and profiles
Interested in learning more?
Email me to get the details!
- Familiarity with developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- Microsoft SQL experience required
- Proficiency in payroll
- Kronos experience
- Awareness of usability and application performance considerations
Technology doesn’t change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can’t think of a more fitting mantra. We’re extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people – it’s where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you’re looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Portland, ME
Date Posted: January 10, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02600-0011294281
Staffing Area: Technology