Senior Product Manager - Payments
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
*As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.*
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Senior Product Manager, Consumer Payments
Senior Product Manager is responsible for product planning and execution of product strategy involving Change Healthcare’s Consumer payment products and solutions.
- Work with solution GM and gather/prioritize requirements and improve existing payment and new solutions like Member to Provider Payments, Disbursement solutions and Payment APIs.
- Create partnerships with payment processing companies, bank partners, technology partners and forge partnerships and seamless integrations.
- Partner with R&D (engineering) and drive product development and operations to commercialize new products that are developed in business payments area.
- Own product development backlog and work with internal stakeholders such as IT, Sales, Account Management, compliance, legal etc.
- Work on payment innovations in the field of healthcare consumer payments and disbursements.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure that that the product roadmap is aligned with company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Be responsible for planning and execution of next generation of products and product enhancements and drive execution.
- Collaborate with business and all cross-functional client-facing teams to define market opportunities, understand user needs and incorporate new product features on an ongoing basis.
- Facilitate product life cycle management from whiteboard to revenue, and management of existing product lines.
- Help create product vision and strategy, product road maps as well as write detailed specification of product requirements, workflows and user stories.
- Help facilitate sprint planning and grooming with IT using Agile development framework
- Work with clients and internally to define product requirements and organizational readiness for product rollouts.
- Create product documentation and internal training. Share product and domain knowledge.
- Act as product evangelist both internally and externally, drive best practice research and bench marking to build best in class solutions.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience is required in the field of product management or Business Analysis.
- Experience in payments processing industry is required and experience with card processing; such as MasterCard and VISA are highly desirable.
- Experience in Healthcare payments is highly desirable.
- Demonstrate technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with Software Engineers, Architects and QA.
- Experience in Agile development or comparable software development methodology
Additional Skills & Knowledge
- Must demonstrate a strong ability to drive execution of complex and enterprise level technology solutions.
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal are necessary.
- Strong problem solving, and analytical skills required
- Understanding of ledger accounting
- Knowledge of payment operations and fulfillment services
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or an equivalent in work experience.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.