Engagement Manager - Claim Performance products
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
*As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.*
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Location: King of Prussia, PA or remote
The Engagement Manager provides program management expertise and oversight of large software implementations of the Claim Performance products for the Healthcare Payor industry. This person is responsible for the effective coordination and project management of software implementations, internal and external status reporting, proactive issue triage, human resource responsibilities for the assigned team and the timely escalation of items for executive leadership review.
Program management oversight requires working closely with assigned client(s), the implementation project team, relationship management team and the sales department to oversee the effective configuration, implementation, deployment and use of licensed products. This includes development of an overarching strategic vision which supports the goals and initiatives of both the client and Change Healthcare to drive an ongoing escalating value across the solutions deployed.
- Lead the implementation and support of multiple, large, complex projects by working with a diverse, virtual, cross-functional team.
- Work closely with Account Management to manage the client and to define the client roadmap on an ongoing basis. Lead the Service Delivery Team to execute on the client roadmap.
- Manage the progress of the projects ensuring an on schedule, on budget delivery. Effectively manage change. Ensure that the project team is tracking to our contractual commitments.
- Coordinate and maintain interdepartmental relationships/dependencies associated with major software implementation projects.
- Utilize project management tools to facilitate planning and tracking of large, complex projects. Communicate effectively with all stakeholders for regular status reporting and on escalations.
- Build team environment. Assure effective project communication, managing expectations with all levels. Effectively manage conflicts. Maintain strong working relationships with team members and stakeholders at all levels.
- Other responsibilities cover and are not limited to:Strong foundation in Project Management principles
Detailed and high-level knowledge of MS Office suite of products
Meeting facilitation and leadership
Project Management coaching and mentoring
Issue and Risk Management
Project metric and measurement
Flexible time management and priority setting
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT Project Management
- Minimum of 2 years in Software Implementation Project Management, preferably in a payor (Health Plan) environment with familiarity of claims processing and claims payment operations.
- Experience in Healthcare claims IT Project Management.
- Experience in software implementation project management including conflict resolution, resource allocation and prioritization.
- Demonstrated experience managing highly visible strategic and demanding customers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent projects with significant visibility to the client executive teams.
- Strong foundation in project management principles, processes and methodology.
- Strong influential management experience.
- Must have strong and effective communication and presentation skills for effective communication and presentation skills for external client facing as well as internal communications
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with ClaimsXten product preferred.
Education / Training:
- 4-year degree in Business Administration, Health Informatics, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- PMP certification is strongly preferred.
- Environment – Office environment, up to 20-25% travel required, primarily working off of east coast times.
- Physical Requirements – Sitting, standing, walking, and using key board.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.