Quality Assurance Automation Engineer - Ranorex, Automation
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04104
Quality Assurance Automation Engineer – Ranorex, Automation Quality Assurance Automation Engineer – Ranorex, Automation – Skills Required – Ranorex, Automation, Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance Software Testing, Relational Database, SQL, .NET
If you are a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures.
- Manage and respond to software quality assurance issues with related groups such as development and customer support
- Demonstratable proficiency with creating and designing automated tests.
What You Need for this Position
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance experience.
- Familiarity with relational databases.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills.
- Strong understanding of software quality assurance processes and automated tools.
- An interest in learning new tools
- Strong organizational skills
So, if you are a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Quality Assurance Automation Engineer – Ranorex, Automation