Professional Services Systems Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
Professional Services Systems Analyst
The Professional Services System Analyst is responsible for overall management and maintenance of Changepoint system components utilized by the Professional Services teams. This role includes both system administration and configurations supporting professional services best practices. This resource will work with the Professional Services Senior Leadership to identify and address areas of opportunity to provide efficiency and effectiveness in Changepoint to be leveraged throughout the professional services organizations. This position will be responsible to educate on use and continuous improvement of Changepoint related to best practice standard processes.
Tyler Office Preferred | Open to Remote
- Maintain positive, productive relationships with all internal resources.
- Establish and maintain scalable, efficient, and automated processes in collaboration with LGD Professional Services Leadership within the Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool of Changepoint.
- Accountable for the administrative functions in Changepoint as defined for LGD including custom fields, workflows and other configurations.
- Liaison to Corporate IT for Changepoint upgrades and feature requests.
- Continually identify and address areas where process improvements in Changepoint will benefit professional services teams in order to maintain the project data that drives utilization and revenue projection. Alignment and reconciliation with other legacy reporting methods may be necessary.
- Collaborate with various teams to translate prioritized business needs into standard data and reporting solutions for the Division. Examples of the expected outcomes would be enhancing dashboards, visualizations, queries and reports.
- Define and maintain standard operating procedures related to Changepoint best practices.
- Develop, present and maintain training for Changepoint users.
- Attentive to detail, highly accurate, and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision to complete assigned projects.
- Adapt to changes in work environment, managing competing demands, and deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics design and reporting, or comparable experience.
- 2-5 years analytics design and reporting experience, preferably in the software/professional services industry.
- Positive, team-oriented professional possessing ability to interact with all levels of staff and management.
- A strategic thinker with sound technical skills, analytical ability and strong operational focus.
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis, report building, dashboards and executive reporting. Prefer experience with Changepoint PSA or other industry PSAs.
- Skilled communicator and ability to train on PSA software for all levels of experience.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.