Services Methodology and Education Consultant
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
*As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.*
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Location: King of Prussia, PA or remote
- Work closely and collaborate with the Business, Services, Rules Center of Excellence, Clinical Operations, and Technology Management to ensure that the product roadmap, initiatives and goals are accomplished through the delivery of high-quality content, rules, and Product releases.
- Create operational efficiencies by working collaboratively across the Services team to define best practices, and create, update and maintain services methodologies.
- Working with the Documentation and Training Development team, develop and delivery training for Services employees and Change Healthcare customers who maintain their clinical content using the ClaimsXten Solutions.
Product/Clinical Support for new releases to include functionality, new rules, and/or new products or tools
- This role supports the Product and Clinical initiatives from JAD sessions, applicable testing, impact on Services and Customers implementations/training needs.
Service Delivery Tools, Process and Methodology
- Work on continuous process improvement initiatives driving operational excellence to improve resource performance and maximize value.
- Develop, refine and implement processes, procedures, process maps and other tools to promote adoption within the Services organization of best practices
- Analyze business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated
- Document procedures and present new process designs to stakeholders for discussion. Act as an internal consultant and bold problem solver leading retrospective analysis on issues
- Monitor, measure and provide feedback or metrics on process performance
- Facilitate process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users cross-functionally
- Ability to see the big picture, understand project objectives and can apply an understanding of how processes should work to operational improvement initiatives. Apply the Services methodology to improve efficiency, drive consistency and enhance quality for customers
- Partner with cross functional teams to identify process improvement opportunities, to drive high quality and efficient processes
- Partner with cross functional teams to train and deploy Services principles, tools and methodologies
- Help remove barriers for process improvement initiatives to accelerate results.
- Provide coaching and training of methodology and tools throughout functions
Education and training development and delivery.
- Work on continuous-education initiatives driving operational excellence to improve Services’ employee performance and maximize value. Training will be designed and delivered in various modes: on-site/virtual classroom and e-learning.
- Design and deliver Services employees’ on-boarding training (on-site/virtual classroom delivery)
- Assist with Services’ employee on-going training for career development.
- Lead the function responsible for managing, training, developing and deploying team members across NFM Services;
- Focus on measuring delivery quality and performance in accordance with skill set development.
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare operations, preferably in claims, claim support (coding), audit (FWA/SUI), or network management and operations.
- Consultative and customer facing skills required.
- Experience in designing, developing and delivering training in various formats: on-site/virtual classroom and e-learning.
- Knowledge of clinical application implementation practices in the healthcare payer industry.
- Ability to build relationships and motivate cross-functional teams to achieve results in a self-empowered environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) enabling effective communication both internally with all areas of the business and externally at prospect/customer staff, managerial, and executive levels.
- Must interface effectively with all levels of management as well a diverse technical team.
- Ability to identify gaps in process and provide guidance towards process improvement.
- Demonstrated proficiency with various software applications, including but not limited to: Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Access; Visio; Atlassian Jira and Confluence; SharePoint with Microsoft Project a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in designing classroom training materials (Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint, delivered on Atlassian Confluence). Ability to develop e-learning using an authoring tool such as Adobe Captivate a plus.
- Highly collaborative, self-starter; active, problem solver and adult learner
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; be flexible and responsive to adapt to significant amounts of change
- Demonstrate the company values of:Inspiring a Better Healthcare System
Pursue Purpose/Include All
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with inpatient/outpatient billing/claims is preferred.
- ClaimsXten Solutions knowledge a plus
- ClaimCheck product suite knowledge a plus.
- Working knowledge of clinical and content rules development preferred.
- Healthcare Systems Information technologies background a plus.
- ClaimsXten Solutions and clinical content/rules knowledge preferred. Working knowledge of clinical and content rules development preferred.
- Advanced experience in Health Care/Hospital Administration is preferred
Education / Training:
- Certified Coding Credential (RHIT, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, or CPC) preferred.
- Environment – Office environment, up to 30% travel required.
- Physical Requirements – Sitting, standing, walking, and using key board.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for… For full info follow application link.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.