Sr. Manager, Compliance, Enrollments and Automatio
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
*As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.*
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Hello hiring manager!Please use this section and template to build out your job posting as it will appear to candidates.
What will I be responsible for in this job? (brief summary of the role)
The Senior Manager of Compliance, Enrollments and Automation will be responsible for leading the Compliance, Enrollments, and newly developed Automation teams in the efficient and effective use of Customer Operations resources to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
What are the requirements?
- Years of experience: 5-8 years leading/managing teams
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Physical requirements:
- Environment – Office environment, up to 60% travel required to provide on-site support.
- Physical Requirements – Sitting, standing, walking, and using keyboard.
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
Familiarity with healthcare revenue cycle/
- 5-7 years of experience in a leadership role required.
- Demonstrated operational leadership experience in a high-tech company.
- Experience in leading and mentoring teams, as well as working directly with customers.
- Ability to lead services operations, revenue cycle management, process improvement and change management for assigned teams.
- Understanding of healthcare workflow.
- Strong change management experience.
- Strong leadership abilities and an aptitude for mentoring and coaching others.
- Staff empowerment and development.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated track record of working will all levels of customer organizations.
- Proven ability to proactively devise and implement new processes or resources.
- Project sponsorship/customer relationship management.
- Leadership experience, preferably with large teams.
- Exceptional project/resource scheduling skills.
- Analytic and metrics-oriented thinking.
- Ability to hold team and others accountable to SLAs.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Strategic thinking.
- Ability to lead through influence both internally and externally.
- Ability to absorb a broad range of information and create effective solutions.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Experience evaluating and leading automation or processes a plus.
- Six Sigma or project management experience a plus.
- Enrollments experience a plus.
How much should I expect to travel?
- Up to 50%
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.