Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
Tyler Technologies is growing and looking for Conversions Programmers. The Conversions Programmer is responsible for performing data analysis and developing complex conversion programs to prepare and move client data to Tyler software products. They provide support to Tyler Technologies’ employees as well as to customers during the conversion process, facilitating the ease of the implementation of new accounts.
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.
- Conduct conversion testing in accordance with requirements.
- Perform analysis on client conversion requirements and Tyler software requirements.
- Communicate issues to the appropriate management personnel, project leader, or client.
- Document instructions and guidelines for supporting the installation process and for future conversions.
- Works on 10-12 active conversions on 1 or 2 applications at one time.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as .NET, C.#, and scripting languages.
- Read and understand programs written by other programmers.
- Explain technical issues to non-technical people.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple tasks in a fast faced, technical environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experienced in SQL.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or comparable work experience.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.