Heavy Civil Estimator - Construction - Civil Construction
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04104
Heavy Civil Estimator – Construction – Civil Construction Heavy Civil Estimator – Construction – Civil Construction – Skills Required – Civil Construction, Estimator, HCSS, Wet Utility Construction
If you are a Heavy Civil Estimator – Construction with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Competitive compensation based on experience
2. Industry leading benefits
3. Excellent growth and company culture
What You Will Be Doing
- Analyzing subcontractor and vendor quotes to confirm scope & pricing
- Preparing conceptual estimates and budgets for projects to include analysis points for internal discussion
- Updating unit, labor, material, and equipment rates in cost databases
- Developing subcontractor relationships for the solicitation of bids
What You Need for this Position
Related Bachelors and more Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Horizontal construction
- Heavy civil bridge experience required or equivalent field experience
- Bridge/heavy civil dam, concrete, steel, pile driving, coffer dam experience required
- Ability to estimate other areas (structural or similar) on smaller projects is a plus
- HCSS / Heavy Bid preferred
- Subcontractor solicitations
- Reports and analysis pertinent to construction estimating
- Quantity take-offs
- Deadline management
- Wet Utility Construction
What’s In It for You
- Employee Owned
So, if you are a Heavy Civil Estimator – Construction with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Heavy Civil Estimator – Construction – Civil Construction