Sr. IT Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
Sr. IT Analyst
Tyler Technologies is growing! We are now accepting resumes for a senior system administrator for our hosting operations team. The Senior IT Analyst/Systems Administrator provides Tier III systems and infrastructure administration and support for Tyler Technologies Hosted Solutions. The person in this role will provide monitoring, response, and escalation of alerts in the Tyler National Operations Center as well as Azure and AWS. The hours for this position are 8am-5pm, five days per week, Monday through Friday.
Support various corporate needs, both internally and externally, across the company. From Marketing to Finance to IT and Human Resources, you can work on Tyler-wide initiatives to support our employees, clients, stakeholders, and the public sector.
- Monitor application and database systems and infrastructure for performance and up-time.
- Perform installation, configuration and maintenance of Windows Servers and applications in a completely virtualized infrastructure.
- Perform system maintenance in an environment in excess of 3200 virtual servers.
- Provide configuration support, administration, and tuning of environments for Tyler hosted software application products.
- Maintain a written general knowledgebase of all issues and their resolutions.
- Provide technical support for internal support departments and hosted customers as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in computer science or related field, or comparable work experience
- Six or more years of system administration experience
- Microsoft / VMWare Certifications a plus
- 6+ Years of experience with the following technologies is preferred: Windows Server 2008/2012 R2
Active Directory and Group Policy
Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 R2
Microsoft Failover Clustering
Microsoft Terminal Services
VMware vSphere (ESXi), vCenter
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven capability of technical discovery
- Advanced script writing experience with powershell
- The ability to independently troubleshoot and solve complex technical issues in a fast-paced environment
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.