Business Development Officer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Bangor, ME 04401
Incumbent is responsible for the achievement of sales growth, mentoring and support of retail and commercial sales force in a variety of specialized cash management products and services including but not limited to online services such as online banking, bill pay, mobile banking and text banking; eCheck Deposit; Special Municipal Relationship Account; Promontory accounts such as CDARS and ICS; merchant services; ACH and wire services; corporate sweep services and any other corporate service available to clients. Develops a book of business in a market area defined by management and is relationship manager to clients on all corporate services.
• Experience coaching and influencing others to high success levels
• Excellent communication skills, including strong presentation skills, interaction skills and writing ability
• Strong project management and collaboration skills including ability to coordinate resources and prioritize tasks under deadline pressure
• Able to deal well with change and manage multiple projects and shifting priorities
• Experience utilizing multiple software systems required
• Self motivator, multi-tasker, can-do attitude and creative thinker
• Sees high standards and goal attainment as a way of life
• Two-year college degree, and/or equivalent training in a financial institution. Some specialized training in a formal setting for bankers is strongly encouraged