Dietary Aide - Coveu0027s Edge
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Damariscotta, ME 04543
- Performs a wide range of food service and sanitation duties to assist in the overall function of the Food Services Team.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: N/A
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: No prior experience or training.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, interpret documents such as Safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers. Ability to perform operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume and distance.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form..
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 126473
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.