Medical Assistant - Clinical Educator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
South Portland, ME 04106
Maine Medical Partners is seeking a passionate and experienced Medical Assistant Educator to join our team. The MA Clinical Staff Educator position assists in the coordination of Maine Medical Partners staff education and professional development needs. This candidate will travel to multiple practices to provide continuous support to managers and their staff in the areas of clinical practice, professional development, and patient satisfaction. The MA we are looking for possesses critical thinking skills, is comfortable speaking with groups, and takes a strong interpersonal approach to their role.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Graduate of an accredited program with an Associate s degree.
- License/Certifications: RMC, CMA, CCMA. Current BLS certification.
- Experience: Medical Assistant with five years experience in a multi-physician practice.
- Understand current literature and assist with failure mode and effects analysis as well as root cause analysis in improving practice and patient care systems.
- Ability to deliver education via many routes to effectively assist staff in understanding and comprehension.
- Effective project management and time management skills..
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 125924
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.