Retail Client Service Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Scarborough, ME 04070
What will I do as a Retail Client Service Analyst*
The Retail Client Service Analyst is responsible for service excellence and maintaining a deep understanding of customer needs and requirements. The RCS Analyst demonstrates a strong desire to help customers succeed, ensures delivery of all client commitments, removes internal barriers to delivery, monitors and measures client satisfaction, provides internal and external communications, leads meetings and issue resolution, and consults on new projects. The Analyst will support strategic initiatives
and assist with process improvement initiatives for the retail vertical.
What are the responsibilities of a Retail Client Service Analyst*
Service Leadership & Communication:
– Provide superior service leadership through exceptional management of all aspects of content delivery for retailer client.
- Accountable for building rapid rapport with key client contacts and improving Client Satisfaction and NPS (Net Promoter Score) measurements.
- Assist with planning and executing process improvement initiatives for the client and Retail Vertical.
- Proactively manage communication with retailer client and cross functional teams; serve as liaison between off shore team, RCS, and manufacturer team (for Gateway/Portal support).
- Facilitate issue resolution for all retail deliverables. Log all issues with Delivery counterpart and communicate status to client until resolution. Escalate to management ensuring constant, consistent communication.
- Indirectly support revenue growth, and directly support IRI Growth Delivered strategy.
– Accountable for ensuring all scheduled restatements, weekly updates, and ad-hoc client deliverables are delivered on time and accurately.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define and deliver custom retail deliverables within the scope of contract commitments. Meet or exceed on-time and high quality client deliverables goals.
- Work with cross-functional partners to manage model change events, work orders, client access, 3rd party agreements, and ID scoping.
- Partner internally with Technology, Implementation, and others within IRI to ensure a seamless client transition to new platforms.
- Educate clients on new capabilities, changes to reporting, and changes due to Restatement – this includes training client on new systems like Unify / Unify Office as well as enhancements.
- Implement process improvements and best practices at the client to ensure ongoing feedback loop.
- Provide on-going support and expertise for Retail Gateway/Portal solutions, access issues, measure questions, and report setup.
Problem Solving and Quality Control:
– Operate under standards and guidelines to assure quality. Identify and communicate potential modifications of processes to improve quality and efficiency.
- Accurately assesses problems and effectively and efficiently arrive at excellent solutions.
- Perform robust validations at implementation and restatement events, and participate in weekly QC to verify deliverable accuracy. Notices discrepancies and inconsistencies in information as they occur.
- Ask meaningful and relevant questions to understand problems and potential causes. Creatively come at problems in new and different ways that lead to innovative solutions.
- Drive to achieve high quality results through effective data integrity. Escalate and follow up on potential data integrity problems.
- Anticipate and plans for data and process problems and exception handling. Identify opportunities to improve systems to prevent problems, mitigate risk, and keep issues from recurring.
What are the qualifications*
- BA/BS Degree and 2 or more years of relevant experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail critical
- Experienced MS Office skills required, especially advanced Excel
- Retail industry, category management, or related experience a plus
- Experience and familiarity with one or more of the following data sources highly preferred : POS market data, consumer panel data, frequent shopper data, inventory/shipping data
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage complex client deliverables; experience within the CPG industry using syndicated POS/panel data preferred
- Travel as business need dictates (~10%); amount depending upon location of candidate
- Flexibility of work schedule to cover night and weekend work as well as ability to juggle several priority deliverables at a given point in time
As one of the original innovators in Big Data, IRI integrates the world s largest set of otherwise disconnected purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data to help CPG, retail, over-the-counter health care and media companies grow their businesses. We combine this data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer insights and integrate them on the most technologically-advanced, cloud-based visualization platform. Learn more about us here and on YouTube.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package (health, paid time off, 401(k), etc.) with additional unconventional offerings such as volunteer time off, flexible work arrangements, virtual doctor access, etc., along with the unrivaled benefit of working with our people – the best in the business.
We re thrilled we get to work on the most interesting business challenges facing the CPG and retail industries. We regularly uncover new aha moments! by closely collaborating with our colleagues and developing competencies centered around the following values: Collaboration, Personal development, Executional excellence, Client growth, Innovation and creativity.
IRI is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. IRI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Talent.A and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Employer’s Job# 2019-583
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.