Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Biddeford, ME 04005
- Under the direction of the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the Clinical Dietitian is the medical nutrition expert responsible for coordinating all phases of nutrition care including assessment, diagnosis, intervention, monitoring and evaluation of patients and clients. The Clinical Dietitian provides medical nutrition therapy services to clients in both the outpatient and inpatient areas and wellness programs; educating clients and families both as individuals and in groups. The Clinical Dietitian participates in the department and hospital to promote organizational standards. There will be some travel between two campuses (Biddeford and Sanford) to provide dietitian coverage at both locations. The position will be mostly day shift with some evening hours.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Bachelor s Degree in Dietetics/Nutritional Sciences from an accredited college or university preferred.
- License/Certifications: Licensed by the State of Maine required.
- Experience: One (1) year of outpatient dietitian practice or a minimum of three (3) years teaching classes and educating patients/clients in an outpatient setting preferred. At least one (1) year inpatient hospital experience preferred.
- Registered by the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics Commission on Dietetic Registration required..
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 126508
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.