Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Bangor, ME 04401
We are hiring developers who will help us meet the needs of our clients and our strategic objectives. If you are looking for challenging and meaningful work that directly impacts our clients and communities, we offer a dynamic environment where employees collaborate on engaged and innovative teams. With more than 4,600 employees (and growing), Tyler has a 50-year track record of developing our people’s careers while supporting strong work-life balances. Tyler encourages employees to think outside of the box, stay curious, build on their skills and be the drivers of their careers. Come join us and be a part of an organization that is continuously empowers communities. Tyler Technologies is the largest software company in the nation solely focused on providing integrated software and technology services to the public sector – cities, counties, states and school districts.
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.
- Build out infrastructure for the Munis suite of products.
- Participate in both agile and waterfall development environments, assist in sprint definitions/reviews as needed.
- Work in a collaborative fashion with product teams to bring tangible results to market.
- Provide assistance to Support and other departments for deployment and run-time issues as needed.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with, or aptitude for, .NET, C.# coding
- 3-5 years of software design and development experience with conventional technologies
- Superior communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills is a must
- Demonstrated ability for effective multi-tasking and tracking deliverables and timelines
- Experience with data modeling tools and web services is beneficial
- An ability to be successful working on highly visible deliverables.
- A demonstrated ability to successfully collaborate across team or division boundaries
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.