Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
*As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.*
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The position of Consulting Manager has recently opened on the Change Healthcare Consulting Team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify opportunities with new clients
- Identify additional opportunities in existing clients
- Participate in the business development and sales process (SOW, resource requests, project budget and other documents as needed)
- Orient Change Healthcare Consulting team members
- Guide Change Healthcare Consulting project team activities
- Review/Revise deliverables
- Update Share Point for client files on a timely basis (deliverables, communications, status reports and project management documents)
- Review and recommend updates to Change Healthcare Consulting Methodology
- Produce weekly client project status reports
- Develop/manage relationship with Client senior management
- Product monthly status reports
- Responsible for full time service delivery
- Logistics/Set-up for (new) resources
- Participation in staff meetings
- Identification of additional staffing needs
- Participation in interview process
- Assist in the development and maintenance of designated service lineRelated methodology/tool development and maintenance
- Meetings – participate in management meetings and Change Healthcare Consulting company calls and meetings.
- Travel up to 80%
A minimum of 12 or more years’ experience in Health Care related Operations, IT, and Consulting Services
Master’s degree in a field applicable to this position, i.e., Health Plan Administration, Business, or other related field. Bachelor’s degree with equivalent years’ experience may be substituted.
8+ years’ experience as mid-level manager of an organization (health plan, consulting firm or healthcare system vendor) relating to customer service, delivery of consulting service, and the ability to manage large varied projects and assist in developing a service line.
8+ years’ experience is required in project direction and management, IT, Business Process Re-engineering, and healthcare operations across all lines of business.
Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills are required.
Expert use of healthcare related Core Claims Applications or Care Management, and related Ancillary applications and all Microsoft Office software tools, MS Project Visio, and SharePoint.
- Travel up to 80%
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.