Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Augusta, ME 04330
TRC is a global consulting firm providing environmentally advanced and technology-powered solutions for the oil and gas, power and infrastructure industry.
We are seeking an experienced Project Accountant who is proficient in cost and forensic accounting with a clear understanding of revenue recognition. This position will sit in our Augusta, ME location.
- Review project contracts.
- Ensure project setup information is complete and entered accurately in the company’s ERP system, Deltek Vision to ensure proper revenue recognition.
- Analyze project variances and reconcile projects.
- Compile information for external auditors as required.
- Project review for the Quarterly Estimate at Completion (EAC) process.
- Ensure project financials are maintained in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide financial reporting as needed.
- Communicate with project managers, finance staff, and management.
- Strong working knowledge of internal controls and accounting procedures.
- A team player having strong interpersonal and communication skills to support project managers, finance staff, and management.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications with a high proficiency in Excel.
- Detail oriented with strong quantitative and analytical skills, including the ability to interpret financial data.
Preferred Requirements of a Project Requirement:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 2+ years of prior work experience that includes experience in cost accounting, revenue recognition, and financial reconciliations (Strongly Preferred)
- Broad experience with internal financial controls
Join our growing Finance team and advance your career by learning from industry proven experts. Our team core values include: Safety, Teamwork, Quality, and Reliability.
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more information please visit our website at: https://www.trccompanies.com/
Groundbreaker. Game changer. Pioneer. TRC has long set the bar for clients who require more than just engineering, combining science with the latest technology to devise innovative solutions that stand the test of time. From pipelines to power plants, roadways to reservoirs, schoolyards to security solutions, clients look to TRC for breakthrough thinking backed by the innovative follow-through of an industry leader.
TRC’s 5,000 professionals work with a broad range of commercial, industrial and government clients and the communities they serve. We deliver breakthrough solutions that address local needs — so our clients can better succeed in an ever-changing world.
Working at TRC means tackling interesting, meaningful projects. We pride ourselves on our collaborative spirit, entrepreneurial zeal and agile corporate structure. We recognize that the expertise of our staff is our strongest asset, so we generously reward employees for successful performance and invest in their careers through training and the development of new skills and certifications.
TRC is ranked .#20 on ENR’s list of the Top 500 Design Firms in the United States.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled