Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
York, ME 03909
At York Hospital, we’re more than a hospital. We are a team of
providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a
Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located
throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers’
commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another,
our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving
Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We are looking for an experienced Medical Assistant for OB/Gyn
Surgical & Midwifery Associates of York Hospital. This position is
located in both
York & Wells, Maine.
The Medical Assistant is responsible for
- Patient Intake
- Collecting patient vitals.
- Capturing patient information.
- Giving immunization injections.
- Assisting providers with medical procedures.
- Office duties as needed.
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional patient care
experiences, we will need you to have the following:
- Minimum (1) years of Medical Assisting experience. Prefer Medical
- Excellent customer service and computer skills.
- Have great attention to detail, but be able to multitask.
- Prefer candidates with OB/Gyn experience.