Human Resources Representative
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
Human Resources Representative
Tyler’s HR team is seeking an HR Representative to support our growing organization. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills, a positive attitude, strong attention to detail, ability to think creatively, and be committed to having a strong impact on our employees and our business. As a member of the Tyler HR team, this position will play a key role in driving our culture and implement practices and objectives that will support our employee-oriented, high performing environment.
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.
- Collaborate with management and staff as a business partner
- Deliver exceptional service with a personal sense of urgency
- Address employee relations and legal issues and provide advice and counsel to support our staff
- Provide full lifecycle recruiting services Maintaining job descriptions, advertising for vacancies, networking with candidates, participating in job fairs, screening and interviewing candidates, and extending job offers. Recommend ideas that will improve recruitment effectiveness and efficiency.
- Guide department managers on decisions and actions relating to hiring and terminating, compensation and employee development, and employee relations.
- Provide timely information to department managers regarding staffing and turnover statistics and other reports that lend insight into employment trends.
- Participate in onboarding new employees to include first-day new hire orientation
- Conduct termination processing to include exit interviews.
- Assist management to prevent, recognize, and address workplace problems, ensuring fairness and consistency.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to ensure policies and procedures are effective and reflect current organization needs
- Coordinate employee activities and programs
- Assist employees with health, retirement, Family Medical Leave and leave of absence programs in the areas of enrollment, compliance, and applicable payroll deductions; ensure employee’s understanding of programs.
- Assist with programs such as Worker’s Compensation, Affirmative Action, etc. as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field, or a bachelor’s degree in another field with equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in human resources or related field.
- Specialized knowledge of general Human Resources policies, programs, methods, practices and procedures related to Employee Relations, Staffing, Compensation, Benefits, and EEO/AAP administration.
- Working knowledge of applicable Federal, State and Local laws and regulations related to the Human Resources function including, but not limited to, FLSA, ADA, Civil Rights Act of 1964, and FMLA.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy, with ability to multitask, adhere to strict deadlines, and work under pressure.
- Strong research skills coupled with solid negotiation skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to ever-changing environment and learn new concepts quickly.
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and written and verbal skills, including the ability to facilitate and present material in front of large groups.
- Effectively interact with employees and managers at all levels of the organization.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.