Server - Food Server
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Kennebunk, ME 04043
“It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents’ lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them – we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!”
- Sunrise Team Member
At Sunrise, our Server is responsible for providing dining and table services to residents and guests in the community’s dining rooms and designated areas in accordance with Sunrise Senior Living standards.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
PART TIME 3:30 – 8 PM DAYS/WEEKENDS/HOLIDAYS AVAILABLE
- Properly preparing dining set-up
- Providing meal and dining services and cleaning the dining rooms
- Taking meal and beverage orders and serving requested items according to established guidelines
- Handling all foods in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards and complies with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food service
- Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Previous experience in dining hospitality and/or full service senior living preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work weekends and flexible hours
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Location : Name Huntington Common ME
Location : Address One Huntington Common Drive
Location : City Kennebunk
Location : State/Province (Full Name) Maine
Sunrise Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.