Billing Coordinator - Augusta, Maine
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Augusta, ME 04330
TRC is a global consulting firm providing environmentally advanced and technology-powered solutions for the oil and gas, power and infrastructure industry.
Our Finance Department is actively growing and is looking for a Billing Coordinator to work in our Augusta, ME office. The ideal candidate will have Intermediate Excel skills and previous experience working in a fast-paced environment ideally in a Finance Department or Call Center.
- Partial remote work is an option after probationary period.*
- Proficiency and analytical ability in Excel and Microsoft Office Products*
- Prepare and submit draft invoices to Project Managers
- Discuss changes with Project Managers, as necessary
- Compile invoice support/backup documentation
- Prepare and transmit final invoices to Clients
- Provide support to Financial/Operations Departments, as necessary (i.e., AR, special analysis)
- Effectively communicate with Project Managers and other Operational staff
- Recommend process improvements
- Provide support for project audits
- Must have Intermediate Excel skills
- Proficiency and analytical ability in Microsoft Office Products
- Work well under pressure
- Handle confidential information appropriately
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Join our growing Finance Team and advance your career by learning from industry proven experts. Our team core values include: Safety, Teamwork, Quality, and Reliability.
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more information please visit our website at:
Groundbreaker. Game changer. Pioneer. TRC has long set the bar for clients who require more than just engineering, combining science with the latest technology to devise innovative solutions that stand the test of time. From pipelines to power plants, roadways to reservoirs, schoolyards to security solutions, clients look to TRC for breakthrough thinking backed by the innovative follow-through of an industry leader.
TRC’s 5,000 professionals work with a broad range of commercial, industrial and government clients and the communities they serve. We deliver breakthrough solutions that address local needs — so our clients can better succeed in an ever-changing world.
Working at TRC means tackling interesting, meaningful projects. We pride ourselves on our collaborative spirit, entrepreneurial zeal and agile corporate structure. We recognize that the expertise of our staff is our strongest asset, so we generously reward employees for successful performance and invest in their careers through training and the development of new skills and certifications.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled