Rehabilitation Tech- 32 hrs/wk - Biddeford, ME
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Biddeford, ME 04005
Rehabilitation Tech- 32 hrs/wk – Biddeford, ME (373667-641B )
We are currently recruiting for a Rehabilitation Technician. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Provides resident care support under the direction of a licensed therapist. Help mentally and/or physically impaired resident to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
- Follows resident care-related tasks as determined by the OTR/RPT to assist the resident in achieving optimal goals.
- Must be able to communicate in both verbally and in writing to members of the rehabilitation team.
- Visual acuity to perceive residents reactions to treatment and to read instructions.
- Able to lift and carry equipment, supplies and materials up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6-12 months relevant experience strongly recommended in a rehab setting.
- CPR certification (when required).
- Willing to participate in on-the-job training after initial orientation.
This position offers a competitive pay rate and benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Group Legal Plan
- Laser Eye Surgery Discount Plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Drug Free Workplace