Early Childhood Teacher - St. Louis Child Developm
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Biddeford, ME 04005
Early Childhood Teacher – St. Louis Child Developmental Center
NEW – SIGN ON BONUS FOR NEW HIRES!!
Full-Time Positions Available
Are you passionate about play? Do you celebrate diversity and recognize every child as a unique individual who is deserving of love and respect? Are you committed to creating a classroom experience that is developmentally appropriate, nurturing and safe?
If the responsibility of instilling a lifelong love of learning excites you, then we encourage you to apply for our Early Childhood Teacher. We have teacher positions open for infant as well as preschool age children.
At Catholic Charities we recognize and value the role our teaching professionals have played in our nearly 50 year history of providing holistic, child-centered care. Our nationally-accredited Centers rely on the success of our teachers and we are committed to having the supports in place so they can achieve their professional goals.
In addition to a collaborative, mission-driven work environment where our core values of Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Hospitality, Excellence and Stewardship (our RICHES) are celebrated and wholeheartedly shared, we offer an attractive benefits package, including:
- New hires will receive a $250.00 sign on bonus and an additional $250.00 after a satisfactory performance rating after 6 months employment.
- A choice of two comprehensive health plans
- A dental plan with no waiting period to access all levels of care
- A generous paid time plan to use for personal, sick and vacation time. (Employees start to accrue time immediately).
- Discounted child care rates for employee’s children
- Basic life insurance as well as 100% of the premium paid for short- and long-term disability coverage.
- 401(k) retirement plan. Employer match after one year of eligible employment.
- The Early Childhood Teacher shall have a minimum of a two (2) year degree in Early Childhood Education (or a compatible course of study). A 4 year degree is preferred.
- The Early Childhood Teacher shall have two (2) years of experience in the early childhood field.
- Must be willing to maintain CPR and First Aide Certification, as well as attend the Maine Early Learning Guidelines Training
You may submit your cover letter and resume (indicating the position title) via our website () or email (email@example.com), fax (207-523-2789), or mail to Human Resources Office, Catholic Charities Maine P.O. Box 10660, Portland, ME 04104.
Catholic Charities Maine is a United Way and EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Employer
Catholic Charities Maine does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, physical or mental disability, ancestry or national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other legally protected status in its hiring or employment practices.