Implementation Manager, Incode Financials
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
Implementation Manager, Incode Financials
Tyler Technologies is seeking an experienced Implementation Manager to lead a Professional Services team within the Local Government Division. This position represents an exciting opportunity to be a leader for a critical team at Tyler. This position reports to the Director of Professional Services and has full P&L responsibility with up to 15 direct reports. We are looking for a high caliber individual that can lead, build and manage an implementation team delivering solutions to solve the complex problems faced by our customers. The selected candidate will be responsible for formulating, communicating and implementing an overall strategy for the implementation team that will result in division wide revenue growth and accelerate product adoption.
Tyler’s Incode® ERP solution empowers our clients to do more with fewer resources by making daily financial management tasks easier and more efficient. This product provides market-leading budgeting, financial management, personnel, utility, and citizen service applications to the small-to-mid-size local government market and schools.
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.
- Manage the full implementation cycle for the Incode Financials product suite.
- Fully responsible and accountable for the successful implementation of the Incode Financials product suite.
- Manage dedicated implementation consultants for the Incode Financials product suite.
- Adhere to the standardized implementation strategy for all clients.
- Oversee the contract execution and scope of all assigned projects/implementations.
- Work closely with other implementation, deployment and conversion managers to ensure successful implementation of all Tyler applications.
- Attend a monthly community development meeting for all team members to facilitate communication, interaction and community.
- Create content and help lead an annual implementation summit.
- Hire top talent, and establish strategies that engage and develop the team members, and lead to sustained high performance.
- Embody Tyler’s core values of superior service by committed teams, integrity in everything, intentional innovation and exceeding client expectations.
- 3-5 years of implementation and project management experience within a software company or division.
- A minimum of a B.S. or B.A. degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Has previously inherited a team and been the transformation agent who restructured, rebuilt, grew the team, created a new vision/strategy then implemented it.
- Has worked for a software company with similar complexities associated with licensing agreements/sales model.
- Previously demonstrated/proven track record in: Increasing revenue, profitability, and margin and streamlining efficiency in every area of the operation.
Ability to sell professional service capabilities, track record, strength and vision to customers, internal teams, and partners.
- Proactive & creative problem solving skills and ability to evaluate options, analyze complex problems, present possible solutions in a simple, easily understood manner.
- Implement best practices, and continuous process improvement via establishing/measuring key performance indicators and tracking mechanisms.
- The ability and willingness to make tough calls and, if necessary, take tough actions to further the business.
- Action oriented and willing/able to function in a continually transforming environment.
- Clear thinker, with a structured approach to identifying and solving problems.
- Technically sound, willing and able to dive deep into the details if necessary.
- Understands and values the use of technology for optimal effectiveness.
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience preferred.
- Solid project management, leadership skills and experience in delivering projects on time, within budget, and with high customer satisfaction.
- Proven leadership skills in managing resources, stakeholders and the dynamic nature of software projects, focused on achieving agreed milestones and keeping the project on schedule and under budget at all times.
- Demonstrated success in implementing best practices, and driving continuous process improvement by establishing and measuring key performance indicators and tracking mechanisms.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.