Software Developer Intern
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
Software Developer Intern
The Software Development Intern will experience the day-to-day development practices of a high-tech software company. This person will be a valuable resource conducting research, testing, and coding of new products. To ensure that this is a well-rounded, real-world experience, the intern will receive guidance from a Product Manager, participate in team meetings, and work on actual projects in the live software.
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.
- Develop and/or modify software modules to meet specifications.
- Assure software program integrity through review and testing.
- Prepare and/or modify program and system documentation.
- Research and incorporate new technologies into the software design.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or
- Exposure to current languages such as SQL, VB/VB.NET, C++/C.#, ASP/ASP.NET.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a software development team on technical and business issues.
- Ability to conduct independent research and present recommendations based upon findings.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.