Care Coordinator - CMMG
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lewiston, ME 04243
Job Summary: *The Care Coordinator provides the following functions
for the primary care practice:
1) Oversight of disease care registry and quality metrics for each
practice (e.g., Innovaccer data)
2) Oversight of patient panels
3) Delivery of monthly reports to practice/provider showing performance
of each provider care team
4) Implement Population Health programs based on patient care needs.
• Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required.
• Must have an Associates’ Degree from of an accredited school of
medical assistance or a certificate in Medical Assisting or currently
hold a valid certification with five or more years of experience.
• You must have one (1) the following credentials or be eligible to
obtain 1 (one) of the following credentials, based upon the
credentialing organization’s eligibility requirements, within 90 days of
• Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) – American Association of Medical
• Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) – American Medical Technologists
• Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) – National Healthcareer
• National Certified Medical Assistant (NCMA) – National Center for
• Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) – The American Registry of Medical
• National Registered Certified Medical Assistant (NRCMA) – National
Association for Health Professionals
• be an LPN with current state of Maine licensure with at least 5-7
• Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS