Food Service Associate - Food and Nutrition
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Biddeford, ME 04005
- Position Summary
- Biddeford Campus
- Assists in the food processing, handling and distribution of meal services to patients, staff and visitors, performs a wide range of duties which include, but are not limited to the following station assignments: Starter, Expeditor, Host(ess), Dish Room, Café, and RS Call Center.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: One (1) year previous food service experience desired but not required.
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written instructions.
- Demonstrates a courteous, helpful and friendly demeanor at all times..
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 125143
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.