Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Biddeford, ME 04005
- Position Summary
- Plans, organizes and initiates the social work needs of the client population and their families. Coordinates group therapy and their families. Coordinates group therapy from a varied model perspective, i.e.; process and/or teaching and/or instructional.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Masters degree in Social Work preferred.
- Maine licensed Social Worker (LMSW, LCSW), LCPC or license eligible required.
- Experience working with the mentally ill preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience at the Masters level with some experience working with clients/patients in a psychiatric setting..
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 125472
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.