Cook - Food and Nutrition
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Biddeford, ME 04005
- Position Summary
- Under the supervision of leadership, the cook is responsible for the preparation and presentation of food production during assigned scheduled hours. The cook will follow standardized recipes and work in a timely and efficient manner. The cook is required to comply with all applicable sanitation, health, and personal hygiene standards and follow food production programs and procedures.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school degree or equivalent preferred.
- License/Certifications: ServSafe certification required.
- Experience: One year of specialized culinary training or previous experience in a similar setting. Two year institutional or retail cooking experience.
- Organizational ability and good communication skills necessary.
- Good basic math skills.
- Ability to read, write and follow written and oral communication..
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 125404
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.