Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lewiston, ME 04243
Job Summary: Faculty support College leadership and take
responsibility for ensuring that academic and student affairs support
its mission, purpose, philosophy, objectives, framework, and program
- A master’s degree in nursing.
- Current license to practice as a registered nurse in Maine or
documentation of pursuit of a license to practice in Maine.
- Must have current American Heart Association healthcare provider BLS
- Two (2) or more years of experience in the practice of professional
nursing preferably in the clinical area in which student clinical
laboratory experiences will occur.
- Teaching experience in associate degree nursing education is
- Certification in specialty area desirable.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, nights, and weekends.
- Membership in professional nursing organization(s) desirable.
- Faculty responsibilities include supervision/teaching students
during their planned teaching/learning experiences in the classroom,
campus laboratory and clinical laboratory. It is expected that they
possess knowledge and demonstrate expertise in the teaching/learning
process. Competency in assigned area of teaching is mandatory. Age
specific competency is applicable.