CERTIFIED MEDICATION ASSISTANT - TAMC - MARS HILL
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mars Hill, ME 04758
\Must have successfully completed the Certified Medication Assistant
course with not less than 120 hours\**
Safety and accurately prepares/administers routine oral and/or topical,
ordered by a physician under the direction of a Registered Nurse or
Licensed Practical Nurse. Assists residents/patients with daily
activities. Provides personal care, comfort, and assists id the
maintenance of a safe, clean envi?ron?ment for an assigned group of
1. Provide safe and efficient direct resident/patient care as
2. Keep charge nurse informed of resident/patient status and changes
as well as problems.
3. Perform other work-related duties, within their scope of
practice, as assigned.
Variable work schedule requires day, evening, and night work as well as
weekends and holidays.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. Successful completion of an approved CNA program with not less
than 150 hours of instruction.
2. Currently active on the CNA registry.
3. Must be able to read and write with proficiency to accomplish all
4. Prior experience is not required.
5. Must meet the requirements for placement on the Maine CNA-M/CNA
6. Successful completion of a Certified Medication Assistant course
with not less then 120 hours.