Sr. Solutions Specialist - Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) De
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Augusta, ME 04332
The primary purpose for this position is to build software solutions using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and related Adobe products that meet the business needs of our clients. The position may participate in solution design, hands-on coding, platform installation and configuration, component deployment, testing, and/or documentation activities according to the needs of the project. The position may also provide technical pre-sales support as needed.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide advanced solution design, software development, platform administration, and/or database administration solutions to clients using AEM and related Adobe products
• Create technical and conceptual specifications in support of the clients’ business needs and functional specifications
• Consult and make recommendations to clients and project leadership regarding AEM technical implementations and best practices
• Develop custom code and interfaces to other application systems as defined by the technical specifications
• Conduct Unit Testing
• Resolve issues discovered during System/Integration Testing, and User Acceptance Testing
• Develop detailed documentation of solution design and code
• Work with customers to clarify needs and requirements and to build a solution design
• Participate in the design and development of web-based solutions
• Assist clients to develop or express an organizational strategy for accomplishing strategic technology goals
• Assist clients to identify appropriate technologies for accomplishing their strategic technology goals
Basic Qualifications -
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
• At least six (6) years Information Technology experience, including at least four (4) years’ hands on development experience with each of the following:
• AEM v6.x Sites
• AEM v6.x Assets
• Demonstrated knowledge, implementation skills, and understanding of the core AEM Sites and Asset stack and AEM architectural concepts
Other Position Requirements -
• Experience with AEM Sites and Assets administration, upgrades and migrations
• Experience developing custom AEM Sites and Assets components and workflows
• Experience integrating AEM with other products/vendors
• Experience with core frameworks, including Java EE, Apache, Felix, OSGI, Apache Sling, and/or Jackrabbit
• Experience with RESTful services
• Experience as a member of a technical project team, from design through delivery
• Experience troubleshooting and identifying potential problems and making appropriate changes as necessary
• Experience creating technical documentation
• Demonstrated presentation and communication skills, including the ability to communicate directly with clients to explain technical concepts
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to use common Java design patterns and a working knowledge of AEM best practices to create custom templates, components, workflows and dialogs
• Experience with AEM Multi Site Manager, AEM Communities, Adobe Campaign and Adobe Target desirable
• Demonstrated knowledge of Java development and deployment tools, such as Eclipse, Maven, Git
• Experience developing systems using Agile methodologies
• Experience in documenting user stories, system test scripts, and user acceptance test scripts
• Demonstrated knowledge of Business Analysis modeling tools (e.g. Activity Diagrams, Process Flows, State Diagrams)
• Consulting experience
Data Privacy and Security :
+ All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
+ Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
The position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive .
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify. Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position.