Maintenance Class 1
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mars Hill, ME 04758
1. Troubleshoots and performs repairs to equipment that has failed in a manner that minimizes downtime.
2. During process line downtime, schedules and performs preventative maintenance and equipment repairs.
3. Fabricates, manufactures or assembles items as indicated on blue prints, sketches or schematics of moderate to complex objects and circuitry as requested in work orders.
4. Rebuilds or remodels highly complex pieces of machinery such as electrical panels, motors, etc.
5. Maintains an up-to-date understanding of the proper use of all repair equipment through an on-going training schedule.
6. Understands safety regulations and procedures on all assignments.
7. Conforms to acceptable attendance/punctuality standards as expressed in the Employee Handbook.
8. Interacts harmoniously and effectively with others, focusing upon the attainment of company goals.