Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04104
We are looking for a Systems Engineer who can architect new solutions for external clients. You will get to work with the latest technologies, work with organizations in a variety industries, mentor other engineers and more.
To be successful in this role, you should work well under pressure, enjoy working in a client facing capacity and have strong technical skills. Certifications in relevant technologies are prefered. Compensation range is ery open depending on your level of experience.
Interested in learning more? Send me an email to get the details.
- Citrix experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Routing Protocol
- Practical knowledge of Switching Protocols
- Earlier work involving Active Directory
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Hyper-V experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Azure
- General familiarity with Firewall
- Background working with Active Directory
- Switching Protocols experience highly preferred
- Adeptness in VMware
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience required
- 2+ years of relevant experience – We are particularly looking for candidates who have solid networking knowledge
- Applicants should have experience with automation software
- Candidates with proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting various operating systems will be the best fit for this position
- This position requires a candidate with experience with virtualization and containerization
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have experience with monitoring systems
- Applicants should have solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks
- You’ll be a good fit for this position if you have solid scripting skills
Technology doesn’t change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can’t think of a more fitting mantra. We’re extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people – it’s where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you’re looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Portland, ME
Date Posted: December 24, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02600-0011109330
Staffing Area: Technology