FEMA - Federal Emergency Coordinator (Nationwide Openings)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lewiston, ME 04243
- Assists with the scheduling of deployed FEMA staff including daily Call-Down lists, accountability check-ins, cost effective weekends (CEW), rotations, staff rosters and overtime approvals.
- Assists with the onboarding process in the field including verifying safe arrivals, negotiating with hotels and car rental companies when there is a shortage of availability, badging documentation, documenting for CCPRS FEMA-owned equipment that has been assigned.
- Reviews, approves and processes weekly expense reports and invoices elevating issues to the Task Order PM, creates weekly reports for presentation to FEMA Management.
- Consults with CCPRS subcontractors to resolve discrepancies in expense reporting and ensures that the time and expense documents are processed and returned to subcontractors in a timely manner in preparation for invoicing.
- Consults with CCPRS management to ensure all processes and policies are being followed.
- This includes notifying teams of changes in policy and conducting weekly status meetings with management to report all field activities.
- Maintains all electronic and hard copy PA-TAC files and personnel documentation for CCPRS staff. Acts as a first point of contact to staff at the job site for administrative issues.
FEMA – Federal Emergency Coordinator (Nationwide Openings)
WAF Field Mod Fringe
CDM Smith Employment Type:
- 5 years of in-field experience or 2 years of in-field experience with a bachelor’s degree.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Domestic travel is required.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle. CDM Smith is a major partner to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), supporting its mission under various prime and/or sub-prime contracts for Public Assistance, Individual Assistance, Hazard Mitigation Assistance, and Risk Analysis. The Public Assistance program supports recovery operations primarily for debris removal, emergency protective measures, and the repair, replacement or restoration of disaster-damaged, publicly-owned facilities, such as: roads, bridges, municipal buildings, police and fire stations, water/wastewater treatment plants, etc., including Private Non-Profit facilities such as hospitals.
Job Site Location:
United States – Nationwide
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required:
Visa Sponsorship Available:
No – We will not support sponsorship, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas for this position
Skills and Abilities:
Must be a U.S. citizen and be able to pass an FBI background check. Demonstrates good organizational skills to balance and prioritize work. Strong attention to detail and customer service skills. Good written and oral communication skills. Ability to adapt to change quickly and remain flexible. Proficient in computers usage, including Microsoft Office Suite skills. Demonstrates ability to complete assignments accurately and on time.