Kitchen Prep Manufacturing- 1st Shift
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
York, ME 03909
Kelly Services is hiring for immediate Kitchen Preps in York, ME. The Kitchen Prep performs duties related to preparation and processing of products in accordance with the recipes to assist the Lead Cook. The shift for this position is Monday-Friday which ranges from 4:30 AM to 5:30 AM start time.
1. Assist Cooks with cooking and processing of product in accordance with company standards, including preparation of raw materials, preparation of kettles, set up of kettles to filler.
2. Weighs, opens, measures, transfers and prepares ingredients for Cooks
3. Assists Cooks as required and/or instructed to fulfill daily schedule
4. Maintain cleanliness of work area throughout shift and at the end of the shift
5. Report any conditions that need attention to appropriate manager.
1. Follow all company policies and procedures with regard to personnel safety, food safety, quality, GMP-s, sanitation, personnel, maintenance, and equipment,
2. Cross-train to work on manufacturing line as well as in York warehouse as needed.
3. May be required to work over 40 hours per week periodically as business needs require.
4. Performs other job duties as assigned
Education, Experience, and Skills
1. High school diploma or equivalent experience.
2. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs at shoulder height. Must be able to bend, stretch in a physically demanding environment. Must be able to stand for several hours at a time.
3. Previous manufacturing experience, especially in the food industry, a plus.
4. Ability to operate electrical and manual pallet jacks and fork lifts
5. Must be proficient in basic math skills.
6. Some experience with weights and measures and scales is helpful
7. Ability to operate transfer pumps, electric can openers and other industrial kitchen equipment
Apply today! For immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com!
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.