Physical Therapist (PT) (Full Time)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Waterville, ME 04901
Up to $10K Student Loan for Qualifying Therapists and Up to $5K for Experienced Therapist
Full Time Position
Genesis Rehab Services is a leading provider of Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapy for older adults in skilled nursing facilities, independent and assisted living communities, CCRCs, Transitional Care Units, patients’ homes, hospitals, adult day care programs and outpatient clinics throughout the US.
Genesis Rehab Services is now hiring a Physical Therapist to provide rehabilitation services in one or more of our service locations!
The Physical Therapist is responsible for assessing the need for, developing and delivering physical therapy programs to facilitate rehabilitation.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Develop and implement individualized therapy programs designed to restore, reinforce and enhance performance
2. Identify need for and make referral to other disciplines to address the comprehensive needs of the patient
3. Instruct, educate and train patients and caregivers in the skills and functions essential for promoting patient independence and productivity, in order to diminish or correct pathology
4. Supervise Physical Therapist Assistants, provisional licensees, students and support personnel in accordance with state licensure requirements and professional standards
Visit our website for more information www.genesisrehab.com at http://www.genesisrehab.com/ .
1. Requires valid Physical Therapy license in the state(s) of practice, or proof of license eligibility
2. Requires a Master’s degree in Physical Therapy; or Master’s degree in a Physical Therapy related field with a Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy; or Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy plus 5 years of progressively responsible PT experience (a qualifying Physical Therapy degree earned outside of the US must be evaluated to be the US equivalent to a degree in Physical Therapy)
3. Requires good organizational and time management skills
4. Requires good verbal and written communication skills
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 305122
Center Name: Genesis Rehab Services
Genesis HealthCare, Inc. and all affiliated entities (collectively, “Genesis”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, actual or perceived disability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, amnesty, military status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Genesis takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and covered veterans. These policies are fully supported by the CEO, COO and all members of the leadership team. If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact (877)456-6726. This phone number is for ADA related accommodation requests only, not for routine employment inquiries.